- 7 Lucky Temples walk - a beautiful walk along the foot of the east mountain range which winds through a village and a cherry park all the way to Izumo Shrine (about 2 hours walk one way).
- Journey through rice paddies and farmlands to the historical mountan village of Miyama, which takes about 1 hour by car (one way).
- Relax at the Hiyoshi Hot Springs, 20 minutes by car from Bishamon House
- Japanese shiatsu massage, there is an excellent one, 10minutes from Bishamon House, wich cost 3.250 ￥for an hour massage
- Try an amazing lunch in a small village on the sea, and enjoy the taste of the seasonal seafood of Japan (in winter time do not miss the speciality, crab).
Unusual and Adventurous
- Hozugawa River Boat Ride, 1,5 - 2 hours ride from Kameoka to Saga Arashiyama
- Visit an antique shop in an old village in Kameoka, and look for treasures from the area with local resident and owner, Mr. Kobayashi
- Visit a local Sake brewing company, where you can taste a wide variety of locally made Sake
Please contact us further informations and prices